Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Will be Back in 2011


Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and looking forward to christmas. We have had a bit of snow and are stuck in, i don't see the point in taking the kids out in this and its hard work being stuck in with them! So I have been thinking and have decided that I will be switching off from here till the new year. Knowing the Mark will be home between christmas and new year it will give us some time as a family!


We still have so much to do for Christmas, we haven't brought a single present yet! as I think my husband will be at home most of this week at home we will spend the next week shopping and wrapping. In any spare time I get I will be thinking of new creations for next year, I get the feeling that hubby will be having cancellations over the next few days.

Voting

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Glittery New Year!

xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas and New Year with your family. x

09 10