Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

WOW that made my day! I won Challenge 73 at Incy Wincy!

Well as the title said, something good has happened to me today! Not only is it my three year wedding anniversary, but I found out that i won 1st prize at incy wincy designs on challenge 73! i'm so happy!! its cheered me up so much (my husband is ill with a throat infection, and i think my eldest is getting it too!)!
cant wait to get my prize and start playing!!!

I know i have but the badge on my side bar, but i wanted to put it here as well, as i'm so proud of myself!



Well once i get my digis, i will let you all see what i create! Im getting so excited about my first PTD post in jan! how exciting! its all coming together at once at the moment, just hope this means 2011 is going to be a good year!
Well I best get on, Mark is back in bed and were meant to be popping out!l I'm sure Nancy wont be too far behind with the throat infection it!

Oh the joys of having a young family!!!

Take care all and will see you soon!!!
xxx



No comments:

09 10