Pages

Friday 22 November 2013

Tilda at Christmas

Good Morning! Ohhhh Christmas is getting close :) I have to say I'm really looking forward to this Christmas - I'm making new decorations for the tree and we are even getting new fairy lights…. Yes I know its the little things in life that keep me happy :) 

So I'm here to share with you today a Christmas card I have made, I'm really trying to make as many as I can this year for family and friends and have some ideas that I really need to get down on paper sooner rather than later - now I'm loving how much my little came can do - the possibilities are endless and so I have started to make some cards with a bit of a difference! 


I have used the sweet xxxx I think she is just so adorable and se was so easy to colour up!  The card shape was cut on my cameo - to get the paper on the inside the same I just did an internal offset - my little machine makes life so easy!!!  I decided to keep the card quite simple as its quite small, I added a small doily, again cut on the cameo and a simple rhinestone flourish that has been in my stash for a while. 

The Christmas sentiment is from Lili of the Valley - this I cut by hand!  I added a little bit of gauze and a red pin just to finish it off :) I think she has turned out pretty cute!! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

x
x
x

Well I hope you like her :) If you have a moment I would love to know what you think, thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see you again soon :) 


No comments:

09 10