Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Copic Hair Tone

Good Morning, hope your all well :) 

A while ago I did a few tutorials on how I colour skin and hair, now due to other commitments I had to step back from the DT that I did it for, these posts have been sat on my blog for ages and so I have decided to share them with you :) 

For this tone I have used Copics;

E33, E35 and E37

And the gorgeous 'I'm a Raver' from The Stamping Chef - Now as I wanted to share a hair tone with you I am using the image I coloured the skin of last time.


I have masked the image on my computer to just give me her head - It also meant I could make the images slightly bigger to show you :) 

So lets begin….. 

I start by laying down E33 over most of the hair area


I leave the white areas where I think there may be some shine - these will get coloured in time.

Taking E35 I then come in over most of the E33


I do make sure to leave some of the areas showing of E33 as you can see.
*TIP* remember you can always add more colour later but you can't take it away so start by covering a smaller area than you want the darker area in the first place*

Taking E37 I then once again go over some of the area where I put the E35 - mainly where I think the shadow will be 


Taking back your E35 go back over the area as before making sure you cover all the area where you put E37 to blend it


Its at this point you will see if you want the shadow to be more, remember don't add too much at once and these pens can deceive you - if your worried allow the ink a bit of time to dry - it helps! 

Going back to your E33 colour the entire area to finish blending 


You may want to cover it with E33 and leave it a few moments to see what it looks like - you can add more in but be sure not to over saturate the paper :) And hey presto - there she is!! 
I finished her up using 

YG03, YG17 for her eyes
RV25, RV29 for her hair tie and top

If you have any questions just comment below and I will do my best to answer them - Well I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today and I hope to be back soon with more :) 

Thanks for stopping by 

x



No comments:

09 10