Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

Lets Sparkle and Shine!

Good Morning! 
Im here this morning with the latest challenge over at Creative Creations Challenges - I think a few of you were scared off last week - I know its also a very busy time of year though! So well don't to all that joined us last week - pop to the blog to take a look at the winners

This week we have a wonderful sponsor for you 

Saturated Canary 

Saturated canary

And she has donated the winner a choice of two digs from the shop! 
Now sadly this is the last time Krista will be sponsoring us :( so a HUGE thank you for your kind sponsorship over the past year :) 

So onto the challenge this week, I think (and hope) this one will get some more of you joining in…. 

'Sparkle and Shine'

Were looking for some shimmer and glitter on your creations, it could be glitter, stickles, rhinestones… the list is endless!!!  So the DT were fortunate enough to get a digi to work with, I chose the sweet 'Tidy Up' for this challenge.

(I appologise for the photo I am really struggling here today with light!)

She has turned out really nicely - slightly larger than what I normally do - she is an 8x8 so it was a bit scary!! She was coloured with copics;

Dress;
B91, B93, B95
C00, C1, C3

Skin and Hair;
E50, E51, E53, E11, E93, E31, Y32, E21

Other;
T2, T5, E35, E37, E31

The papers are from an 8x8 stack that has no front on it - but most of the papers are all sparkly and pretty!  I layered the patterned card onto some percent card I found and also added some butterflies from my MS punch :)  Well i do hope you like her I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Amusing Challenges - Glitter (there is glitter by her broom)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
HobbyCutz - Glitter and Sparkle

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see you again soon :)
x



3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A gorgeous card love the image looks like a gorgeous Cinderella! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week, good luck! Susan x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing over at Hobbycutz x

Chris said...

Beautiful job coloring your image. Thanks for joining me over at my Amusing Challenge! So glad you did!

09 10