Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

Simply Steampunk Release

Good Morning, well by the time this is live it will be very early in the morning and I hope to be sleeping!  So as you can guess from the title of this post I'm here to share something with you that is WAY out of my comfort zone!  I have once again gone back to being girly and pretty with my creations - So this was a shock to the system!!  

A while ago a new challenge blog was set up called Simply Steampunk Challenges - I was lucky enough to apply for a GDT spot and so here I am today to share with you my 1st creation!!! I am so excited to be given this opportunity even if it is way out of my comfort zone!! 

So over to what I have made!  I have been given the beautiful Aries to play with for this challenges, you will fine her very soon over at Simply B Stamps


She is a wonderful image to colour, I coloured her using copics 

E00, E02, 
BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
T4, T6, T8

The papers were all loose in my stash, the cogs were cut using my cameo and the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Here is is up-close :)


Well I hope you like her and that you will pop over to Simply Steampunk Challenges to see the amazing DT's creations!  Thanks for stopping by, if you have a moment I would love to know what you think :) 

Hugs 

x

7 comments:

Corinne said...

What an beautiful job, doesn't look to me like it is out of your comfort zone at all...
hugs

Emily Shroom said...

Love how the turquoise of Aries' dress pops off the subdued background, awesome colouring and great card!

DonnaMundinger said...

So thrilled to have you as GDT at Simply Steampunk, Katrina. Your card is just gorgeous With fab coloring and design. Doesn't look a bit out of your comfort zone to me. xxD

DistinctiveLMNts said...

Beautiful work! Love the colors you used.
Lisa xx

JenniferD said...

Amazing Job! Love the Colours, Layers and your Gorgeous Image! Have a Great Weekend!

Unknown said...

I would be out of my comfort zone, too, Trina, I love Steampunk, but not very good at achieving it, if you know what I mean, but you have made an amazing card, here, congratulations on GDT spot, thoroughly deserved xxx

Unknown said...

Love this Trina you do beautiful work so glad you have joined us this month over at SSC

09 10