Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Welcome Baby...



Evening, well I have had a very productive day! I have managed to create three cards in one day....

WOW I hear you say, yes it appears that my Mojo has returned, for how long I don't know!? but hopefully she is here for a while, although next week she will be on holiday! Im going away with the family for a few days, I cant wait! 

Well onto show you the 2nd creation from today! This time I have used the lovely digi from Sugar nellies - Bambino, ohh this one will always be one of my favourite! 


Looking at him now im still not sure on him! I think its too white! he is mounted on blue and there is blue ink around the edge but its lacking! maybe I will try and add flowers next time! 


heres a close up of what he looks like, this is such a fab digi to colour as the shading is already there for you! You can colour it in one colour if you want! Thanks why i love it and for new baby cards and christenings its fab! 


I used two colours on the skin tone this time! I used Blush and Dusky Pink, but you cant really see it! I used pastel Blue and Denim Blue on his hat and pastel beige on the blanket and the bobbles on his hat!

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Sugar bowl - Sketch and blue (optional)
Art Impression Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes 
Cooking it up with katie - Die Cut Banner and Ribbon


5 comments:

Dawn said...

This is beautiful Trina! It's been way too long since I've visited your blog! Glad to see your still doing some awesome work!
Hugs
Dawn xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is gorgeous one of my fav images,and this is one beautiful card hun just love it hugs cherylxxx

Deloris said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

Renee Matarese said...

This is so pretty! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. I hope we see you again soon!
Renee
AI DT

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card and so adorable.
luv
Debby

09 10