Pages

Monday 29 August 2011

AHHHH An Order!

Evening all, well were home from holiday, been home a few days but been so busy with washing and two kids that have been given far too much attention last week that cant cope with the fact that mummy has stuff to do,  I have not had much time to get on here! 

I have been trying to catch up on orders that I have had, they are all for friends and so know there may be a time delay, they are all pretty cool about it - I ask them a month in advance if they want anything!  

1st of all this morning I had to complete a card for my friend, she was meant to pick it up last night but she was caught in traffic and so went strait to the party! Here is the card I made for her! 


She asked for a card for a girl who was 10 - 10... what are 10 year old girls into?!! 
She wanted it in pinks and purples, I was hoping that I had more purple card stock, but I didn't have any that would match! I did colour some of the image in purple though! I used a DL card blank and Bazzil stock - AHHH I love that pink colour! Its FAB and FUNKY!


I layered the image on black and then on pink and black again! I added stick on gems to each corner just to bling it up a bit! Every girl loves shiny things! 


Heres a close up of the image! I love and and have soo loved colouring her, i used a mix between my promarkers and my flex markers, i'm starting love love my flex markers too now, need to practice more with them thought! 

I have entered this card to the following challenges;

Sugar Nellies Facebook Challenge - Black
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything But Square

I was also over the moon that I have had another order in for 'Save The Date' cards! and I have even managed to complete them in one night! So they will be going off to the couple in the next 24 hours.  

Here is a photo of them!



So love this design, its so simple and yet has such a clout to it! I know the person that has ordered these will be over the moon when they receive them!

Well i need to hit the sack, another early start tomorrow and so hope to get a bit more time crafting, considering moving the freezer out from the cupboard and locking myself in there with a 'disturb at your own risk' sign, i have had serious withdrawal symptoms from crafting last week and need a good old session to feed the pain! 

Will see you all Tomorrow!

x


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

This is lovely... your colouring is amazing and I love the 'shine' in her hair.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
Marilyn

09 10