Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

1st Christmas Card of 2011

Afternoon! 

How are we all today?  I have been very busy inking up all my new stamps! but I did have a slight accident with one! I love to have my stamps mounted so they are quicker to stick to my block and so I can get on! Well stood there happily mounting yesterday and one of my new stamps (never inked) had the top of her shoe cut off! I was so up-set, think i will still be able to use her though! Will just have to get good at drawing the end of her shoe in! 

Well I have been colouring too and today I have managed to create a card! At last I hear you cry! and to top it all, its a Christmas Card! Im so happy with my self! Trying to get organised while I can, still no news on the house and so I think with it being nearly September I should get on with Christmas just incase it all happens around then! 


This is one of the beautiful stamps from Sugar Nellies called Puss in Boots available from here.  Those robins are just adorable! and the cat has such a smile on his face, what a lovely festive stamp! 


I stamped the image and cut around the shape using my nestabilities, I love this shape at the moment! You will be seeing it a lot! I sis cheet, I cannot get to grips with the whole cutting in here and laying it over the top on the nesties, so i penciled the shape around the image and cut it by hand.  The lovely little sparkles are from Papermania, i purchased a load of them a few weeks ago, they are all different sizes and give fab effects!


The sentiment I have used is from Lili of the valley, I love the sentiments, so quick and easy to use but give such fab effects! 

Well i hope you like my card, I would like to enter this card into a few challenges;

AI Factory - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - Q is for Quote

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear what you think of my creations! See you soon! 

x


7 comments:

MaryB said...

So adorable. Love the sparkles.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Trina said...

Love the blue and the sparkles!

Anonymous said...

Hoooooray! You came to play at ABC Christmas challenge! yippee!! and you know what! you can play with us as many times as you like we have no limit! YAY!! hope to see you again!

LOVE this card my favorite colour too! hugs Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Such a cute card - gorgeous colour!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Chalenge!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Fabulous work! Very talented!
I ought yo follow your leed and get cracking on my xmas cards too!
Thank you for entering our Anything goes challenge at PCJ.
All the best in the draw.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Dorte said...

Wonderful sparkling card with a cute image.Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck.
hugs Dorte
Hope to see you for the R challenge

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Great take on the Quote Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun one for you tomorrow! We hope you will play along again.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

09 10