Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Paper Nest Dolls Norway

Its me again… I promise next time I will be on-time! or at least I hope I will 

Anyway I'm here this time with the next challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Norway!! We had some wonderful entries to the last challenge, thank you to everyone that joined us, you can see the winner and top three on the blog! 

So this week we have the theme of 

Confirmation/Celebration

I have cosen to use the beautiful Bride Ellie for this challenge as i felt she fitted rather well with the theme of confirmation. 


The image was coloured with copics; 

E000, E00, E21, E93
R20, R22
T1, T2, 0 
E41, E43, E44


The papers are from the last of a 6x6 pad of 'Fairy Belle' - one of my much loved stacks!  The flowers, charm and pin are all from my stash.  The wording was done on my SIL studio! 

Well I do hope I have inspired you to join us this week! I can't wait to see some of your creations! 

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon 

x


No comments:

09 10