Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls US

 Morning all, so sorry I'm running late once again, the weeks are flying by and I didn't realise it was time again for a post on my blog…. I'm sure last time I looked I had another week to get all this done!!

Anyway I'm here today with the next challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls US, I can't quite believe how the weeks are flying by! We had some wonderful entries last week, thank you to everyone that joined us, please pop to the blog to see the winner and top three, I know the team had a tough time choosing!!! 


So this week we have the new challenge staring and its the theme you all love….  

'Anything Goes' 

This week I have made a card using an older PND image, Kite Flying Ellie. 



I wanted to do something a bit more C&S than my normal and so I decided to print her as just a basic card front to then colour and stick her. 

Skin and Hair;
E50, E51, E21, E11, E93
E40, E41, E42, E43

Dress and Kite; 
Y17, Y19, V06, V09
RV17, RV19, T2, T3, 0

Shadow; 
T0, T1, T2

I designed the front on my studio and then just printed her out!  Well I hope I have inspired you to join us this week! remember to pop over to the blog for more inspiration :) 

x


No comments:

09 10