Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good Morning - well life has been crazy round here this week, Miss A has been ill and I started my new job - Its going to take a bit of getting used to, thats for sure!! Love what I do though and I'm looking forward to going in again next week!!! So I'm here this morning with the latest challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - this week it was my turn to draw the sketch for you and here it is…. 


So this week I have used one of the gorgeous images from Saturated Canary on my creation.  With Valentines day less than a week away I decided to go with the 'love' theme!! 


Most of the papers are from my scraps from last year, I wanted to keep the 'hearts' in there as much as possible! The bunting cut was cut on my cameo - I think I have finally finished Mr B's card for this year  :)  Well I do hope that you like my creation this week and that you will join us over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp :) 





No comments:

09 10