Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Thanks Giving

Morning all - I can't believe its the 1st November - where has October gone?  This year is just flying by!!  Thank you to everyone that participated in the halloween challenge over at Digi Galore - all the entries were lovely! Now onto the next challenge were looking for your creations that hold the theme of 

Thanksgiving 

Out sponsor is 


The Stamping Boutique

Now this is another celebration that we don't have over here - I have never really heard much about thanksgiving so this was a bit difficult for me. 


I Apologise for the photo - the battery went on the camera and it decided to take all the time it could to charge.  The image is if from The Stamping Boutique I coloured it with copics 

E000, E00, E02, B32, B34, R24, R27, W2, W4, 

The papers are from Jessica Sprague - I love there 'One Buck Wednesdays' some absolute bargains to be had! I used twine from my stash and the flowers are from my wonderful friend Lucinda - You have to check her flowers out here!  I so have to get more for christmas!!! 

Well I hope you will join us this week over at Digi Galore - can't wait to see your creations 

Hope to see you soon 

Hugs 

x

No comments:

09 10