Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Top Tip Tuesday #63 - Let it Snow

Morning all, well I wasn't expecting to be sat here today (well it was meant to be yesterday but i completely forgot to type this up - Sorry Girls!), hoped that I would be running around like a headless chicken,but I'm not complaining, need to chill a bit! Feeling a bit sad that I haven't got any christmas decorations up - and I'm not sure if there is going to be time to get any up before the big day! (in fact I know there is no time, we are hoping to move on the 21st December!)

Well I'm here to share this weeks challenge at Top Tip Tuesday, this week we are looking for your snowy creations, if you go to the TTT blog you will see a wonderful tutorial from Bettina, how stunning is that snowflake?! I so have to find the time to make one!

So come on everyone..... 

Let it Snow! 

So our sponsors this week are;



Prize - 2 Digi Images Debbie at The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs says... The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs is proud to sponsor Top Tip Tuesday.  I own and run The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs. We offer a variety of digi stamps. Weekly challenges are held at The Crafty Pad Blog.

And




3 images of your choice from Limited Runs

Nikki from Limited Runs says...

 I've started doing more paper crafts within the last Year and have found it to be very addictive and slowly it's been getting larger. Creating Digi's just happened to be a blend of using my drawing and computer graphix together to create "Limited Runs" which is my little digital stamp store. I've also started Freebie Fridays and will be doing this for a Limited time too. Each may be posted from 1 day to ??? (Limited Time Offer) May you all enjoy my digi's as much as I love to make them.  SO if your looking for some YUMMY cupcakes I've got over 50 Varieties to choose from and lots more with more always in the works.


So here is my little creation..... I can't give too many details on it as I used my mums pens to colour when I was over there last week, The image is from Mo's digital pencil, I love this little man at Christmas, I think he is fab for males birthdays, especially in the winer months, I used him last year for my father in laws birthday.


I decided to go 'away' from the traditional colours, but i do prefer him done in browns with reds or greens rather than purples!!! I used liquid pearls on the base of the image to look like snow, it looks shocking in the picture but docent look too bad in real life!!! The card blank is a scalloped 8x8 and the papers are all from my stash - I thought that i tied the purple in with the backing paper but again it looks more blue with the flash!!! ! The 'tis the season' is from a bo bunny paper pack i purchased just before the christmas rush started! 


I thought it just finished the card off, with so few supplies at the moment, i am using limited resources and can't wait to have my stuff back with me, I hear it calling me all the time! I may even get my own craft room at the new house, due to the kids maybe sharing for a few years, and we need a 'computer (make that craft and computer) room! 


Well there he is and I hope you like him, sorry I can't inspire you more for the 'snow' theme this week, but remember there is loads of inspiration on the TTT blog, please stop by and see the fab tutorial and let them know that you have been over to see! 

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

ABC Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Snow/Snowflakes

I hope to be back soon with some photos of the house, I can't wait to hear what you all think! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Stunning! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!

Anonymous said...

So cute hunny love this one and you played with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time too! Great job! Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Dawn said...

Wonderful card! I love the image and papers! What a busy time of year for a move! Hope you are settled soon.

Hugs, Dawn

09 10