Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Layered Cuts.....

Good Morning!

Well its been a bit non stop here this morning, however I'm working my way through my list and am finally at job 4 of 20 for today.... 

Im here to share with you now a layered paper cut I have created using the wonderful Layered Cut Software by Bramble Crafts available from here .  The software has been about for nearly a year now and I have to say as a paper crafter its one of my favourites!!! 

I have spent hours using the software and I even got to create the instructions! 

First up my friends little girl, If I remember correctly the original photo was taken at a wedding, I was so pleased when she said to me I could use the image to create a cut.  The end result was stunning, she has since ordered another of her son! I can't wait to cut it!!! 

This is a photo of my little girls at my sisters wedding a couple of years ago!  This picture stole my heart the day I saw it and I have been lucky enough that the photographer (Plenty to Declare) allowed me to create this beautiful cut using 14 layers of paper!


I have given this version to my mum, and I will be redoing it (for the third time) for my walls at some time very soon!!!   I would like to enter this layered cut into the following challenges; 

Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

So before I go let me tell you a little about the software!   Its easy to use, you literally import your picture, change the settings to how many layers you require and the detail you would like  and click go, the software takes the image and separates it into the number of layers you require.... 


You can then play with the settings until you are happy with the look of it and then print them or you can use a electronic cutting machine! you work from your darkest colour to your lightest then cut (if you have printed!) away the 'printed areas' of your layers and stick it together!

Its really easy to use and the end results are amazing!  There is also a support group here on Facebook!!  there are loads of helpful people in there that are more than happy to help!!!   Alternatively you can pop me an email and I can answer any questions :) 

I do hope if you have a moment you will leave me a comment! 

See you again soon! 



2 comments:

Mari said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


09 10