Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Looking back...

Good Morning! 

well so far it looks like I'm doing good on this 'blogging' again - That could be the fact that I'm trying to distract myself from the fact Miss A and Miss N are back at school!! 

So Today I'm going to share with you some cards I made after my last blog post, now as I wasn't blogging I have no idea where the images are from or what colours I used, but I can tell you they are two of my favourite makes!!! 

Lets start with this beauty....

This was made for a very special customer, it was for her angel babies 18th birthday, I was honoured to be asked to create this for her, I spent a long time talking with her about what she wanted - the main thing was she had to have wings and jet black hair.


She was so pleased when I sent her the final photos of the card, and even happier when she received it.  Im going to have to look for this stamp later to colour it up again, it has given me some ideas!!! 

So onto the the next card - this one was a bit of a challenge - with not blogging and distracting myself with 101 other crafts this image became somewhat daunting - the hair, the butterflies.....


The customer had come across the image and asked for me to colour it, I have to say looking at it, its not my 'usual' colour combo on the papers eat however I think it works!  

Well Im hopeful to be back tomorrow with a new creation - and maybe, just maybe I may enter some challenges (if I can remember how) 

For now its time to get on with the house work and sort out the website!!! 

See ya!




No comments:

09 10