Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

Good Morning, Sunday again!!! well we are most likely still chilling... not I have two very excited little girls as our tree will be going up any day now :) oh and they get to open their advent calenders, were doing things a little different this year, the kids have their usual 'chocolate' one but we also have a very traditional one, as well as the excitement for going to Sunday school, I dont often take them but when they go they love it, and I cant wait to hopefully see some much missed faces of some very good friends!!!


So onto my creations for this week, I did panic at first when I saw this sketch... yes I couldnt quite process what I was going to do, then this beautiy from PND came to the rescue!!!


This is the adorable Santa Avery - she was coloured with copics, I do apologise for the photo, the light here is appalling at the moment! The papers are all from a Dovecraft Christmas Stack I have that is so lovely as its quite subtle!  The sentiment stamp is from Whimsy Stamps :) 

I do hope you like my creation and that you will play along with us this week 

Hugs 

No comments:

09 10