Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

a very horsey birthday

Good Morning - its still so cold here - need some warmer weather! Trying very hard at the moment to catch up with myself and posting on here - have been making loads and if I'm honest half the time forgetting to take photos lets alone the details of the pens!  Anyway I'm here to share with you today a card I made a while ago - A friend asked for a card with a horse on - now as many of you know I will avoid colouring animals as much as I can!!! 


But I don't think this went too bad! It was an image that a friend sent me a link to - unfortunately I can't locate the link now :( The papers, corners and ribbon were all from my stash.  Well I hope you like her! I have to say all in all I was quite impressed with her! 

Thanks for stopping by - hope to see you again soon 

x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You colored horse very beautiful!
Jasmina

09 10