Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

Happy Birthday Amelia - 5 Today!

Morning all - well I can't believe that my big girl is 5 today, where has the time gone.  


She has learnt so much about life already and yet she still has so much to learn! This was her this morning opening her presents - she was over the moon with what she got! 


She's not quite there yet though - not till 20:14, Its strange looking back and seeing the changes year by year!


Thats all I wanted to share right now! Im going to have some quality time with her before the busy day begins! 

see you later 

x


2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Aww Happy Birthday to your daughter! :D

cheryl said...

oh bless her Hun,she is so beautiful,the time does go so quick Hun I know mine are now 26 and 29 and only seems like yesterday I was pushing them in the pram,
happy birthday to her Hun,have a lovely day hugs Cherylxxxxx

09 10