Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Cameoflage JoJo

Morning, oh what a week, the weather has been awful - hence why not much computer or crafting time! then I thought I had a chilled morning only to find that Amelia had ballet... oh well.  Now this is going to be a quick post as we have 101 things to do today and there is not enough hours to get it done - two orders to finish as well as get the stock together for next weekend! 

Last week Amelia and Nancy had a birthday party to go to, I had to make the card pretty quick, all I could think of was camouflage.... And so (I apologise for the photos - they do not show it very well at all!) this came together... 


Yes it was all a bit rushed and as I say the photos make it look rubbish! But i wanted to share him anyway!
He was coloured with copics and the paper was from online somewhere!


I think the best bit was the cheesecloth that I coloured to match the paper, I was pretty impressed with that! 
Anyway I best crack on - hope to have some bits to share later/tomorrow or even next week - See you soon! 

x

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Another gorgeous card Trina! I love the beautiful papers and the colour tones are really great :)

09 10