Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Im not Stroppy.....

I'm just voicing my Opinion.... yes that is what I have been told by my eldest daughter on a number of occasions, its my own fault, it was one of my sayings and she has picked it up... why do they always pick the wrong thing up??

Ok so its kinda cute! Hence why I had to add it to my latest creation, it just fitted perfectly! 


Here she is little 'ellie' from Saturated Canary, the thing is every time I look at her I just laugh, the folded arms and the  'stompy' looking feet are just Amelia all over! plus with the big puppy eyes she just makes me melt! 


The papers I cannot tell you what one it is, it was one in my stash but i had cut the bottom off, but as I call Amelia my princess a lot of the time, I felt it worked quite well, the piece she is mounted on is the reverse of the paper and the butterfly was punched for the paper too!  

I also managed to use some card candy on here too, it has been sat in my stash waiting for the right card to come along!! also some of the fab gross-grain ribbon from my stash, I brought it with all good intentions for other things and then thought it never looked right but as the card blank was 8x8 it worked quite well! and I remembered to wrap it around my backing paper before I mounted it! WOW that makes a change for me! 


Well here is a bit of a different angle of her! I used my copics to colour her in;

Skin; E02, E00, E000 and R20 for her cheeks
Her eyes were done using E57
Hair; E50, E51, E53
Top and Leggings; RV21 and RV10
Trousers and her Bows; B00, BG01

I love the beautiful big bows in her hair! Would love a set like that in mine! 


Well there she is! I hope you like her! I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Bright Colours 
Craft your Passion - A card for all occasions
Lexies Creations - Pink for Boobies

Well I best get on and does hubby up on drugs, I hope you like my creations, if you have a moment I would love to read what you think! 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon! 

x

4 comments:

Doreen said...

lovely card - so cute image *lol*
thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week
Doreen

Anonymous said...

What a great image, love this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining in the A is for Anything Goes Challenge at ABC
hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

coming to visit your TTT post but just HAD to comment on this one too! sooooooooooooo darn cute! love it and love your text too! haha!! kids are the funniest hu xx

09 10