Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Penguin!!!

Morning! So sorry I have been so quiet - just not had the hours in the day to create, blog and be mummy! Its that time of the year when we are sick one after the other and so as many of you know family have to come first at a time like that.  Anyway when I have had the time I have been creating and I have LOADS to share with you over the coming week(s)! 

Today Im here to share with you a commission I did using the adorable Penguin with Gift from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Now this has to be one of the easiest Christmas images I have ever come across and is so much fun to colour!


The papers were all loose in my stash so I can tell what company they are, the image was coloured with copics;

T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T7
YR
G40, G42, G46
R35, R37
BV60, BV000

The snow was created using some snow I purchased from That Craft Place (Oh how I LOVE that shop!) The snowflake die cut is from memory Box - not used my dies as much this year since having the cameo - all the words were done on the cameo. I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

x
x
x

Thanks so much for stopping by, if you have a moment I would love to know what you think 
Hugs 

x

No comments:

09 10