Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes!

Hello…. anyone there?? I know its been so quiet here for such a long time…. life has kind of taken over!!! 

But I'm back and I'm hopeful that 2015 will be a more 'talkative' year on here :) 
SO as you can guess from the title I'm here with the latest challenger over at The Paper Nest Dolls :) 

A nice and easy one to ease you into the 'New Year' 

 Anything Goes!!!

Now there are some STUNNING new stamps being released today too and so I do hope you will stop over at the blog and take a look at the images the rest of the DT have used :) 

I have used the stunning Rapunzel stamp who is available over in the store


She has been coloured using copics and the papers are from the stunning 'time flies' collection (i LOVE this pad!), the die cost swirl is from a memory box die and the butterflies are punched.  

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

ABC Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Well I ho hope I have inspired you to join us for this challenge I can't wait to see your entries :) 

Hugs 

:) 


No comments:

09 10