Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Recent Makes

Morning all, well just thought i would post a few photos of what i have done recently. Most are just stamped and embossed images and then coloured with
pro-markers! Still got a number of orders to catch up with and all my own christmas cards to do!

So here they are. The baby cards are a stamp from Whiff of joy, what beautiful stamps they are! love some of the now ones too, just havent had time to sit down and have a proper look at the site yet.


The ones below are Lili of The Valley Stamps, I went a bit mad when they brought all the christmas stuff out! well they were on offer then! I have just used my Nestabilities around the stamped image. the snowflake stamp is an inkadinkado set i brought last year.


All the images have been stamped with versa fine ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I then colour all my images with promarkers
If you have any questions, please post a comment below!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

09 10